Wondering if I can have a powered site for two people in a CUB Camper on 9th July 2021.
I will probably need to also extend the booking to the 10th and 11th of July but I am currently waiting on the plans of of another couple before I can commit to both the 10th and 11th but I will most likely need to extend.

Any queries give me a call or email me.

Kind Regards,
Mike Walsh