We are looking to book 2 powered sites for 2 21foot caravans from 30/6/2021 to 6/7/2021. As we are waiting to confirm our bookings in Kunurra before we proceed with further bookings down the road it would be lovely if you could ring us ASAP. Thank you so much for your assistance.

Gail Harding